Friday, November 17, 2006

Mars Fossils?

While I usually post something doomy and gloomy about the New World Order, I have determined that this will not always be the case. It is just that I am very concerned about the future of freedom in America and, feeling obligated to spread certain types of information that are not covered in the mainstream press, I have posted a number of newsworthy items that I have come across. Also, I have been lazy about writing blog entries because I have no readers.

I have many interests that I like to share with people. One of these is outer space. I am curious about Mars.

It is known that Mars once had large areas of its surface covered by water. Mars also had a much denser atmosphere in its past. Mars may have had life at one time (and for that matter, may have life now). While this would most likely be microbial life, we simply do not know. We do not know what evolutionary processes may have taken place on that planet. We only know that they might have. Therefore, it would make sense for NASA, via the Mars rovers, to investigate any apparent sign of life.

NASA has not done this. Numerous scientists on Earth have pointed out what appear to be sea shells in some NASA photographs taken by the rovers. Sea shells? “Far-fetched!” you say.

BUT: Wouldn’t it make sense for NASA to use the rovers to analyze these objects closely and intensely? This would remove all doubt and satisfy the curiosity. It is for this reason that I direct you to The Enterprise Mission and Xenotech.

Here is a taste: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger Mexigogue said...

The reason NASA doesn't want us to examine Mars too closely is because that's where they have the real John F. Kennedy. He's in an underground bunker that is covered by a lead slab in order to evade detection.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Citizen Quasar said...

JFK is buried in Arlington National Cemetary.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home