Friday, December 01, 2006

Oklahoma City: First Snow of the Season

Yesterday it snowed. I just could not resist going for a ride in my van. I took my camera with me and shot a few pics. I took this first one just because it reminded me of something out of War of the Worlds.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThen I headed over to the bomb site and shot the next two. The first is looking east across the water along (what used to be) NW 5th Street.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHere is "The Survivor Tree."
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI pulled into a parking lot and shot this one just to check out my camera settings. I do not like the background and there are cars on the street but I like the color contrast. I took this looking out the window of my van.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThe sun is out today and the temperature just rose to 33 degrees. I will go take some more later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home