Monday, September 25, 2006

Origins: The Bombsite Bulletin

At first, since I did not have a computer, I used one at the public library. I taught myself HTML and designed a website. One idea was to see if I could make money on the Internet so I included a link to a page called The Bombsite Bulletin.

The Bombsite Bulletin was conceived as an online news magazine that people could subscribe to. Using HTML, and CSS, I put together the better part of one issue. A lady sharing the same pod with me then introduced me to what a blog is. I then abandoned my news magazine and started a blog with the same name.

At the suggestion of an associate, I added a donation button to The Bombsite Bulletin. I received one $1 donation. This was from the person that suggested I put the donation button on my blog in the first place. I also placed a site meter on this blog. This showed me that I only had two or three regular readers.

This blog was on Blogger blog service. I do not like Blogger because it is buggy and sometimes changes do not appear for a day or more. Also, Blogger is easily hacked. As a matter of fact, this is exactly what happened to The Bombsite Bulletin after a month and a half. So be it.

I then thought that it might be a good idea to get a webcam and charge a subscription to watch me whack off twice a day. I figured that there are enough idiots watching the Internet that I could make a decent living by charging $10 per viewing and performing two televised masturbations per day.

After looking at America On Line adult webcams I realized that the Internet is full of perverts doing this for free. Still, the Internet is humongous so I surmised that there are probably at least 100 people who would pay for this each day. I could even film numerous masturbations and haved these canned and ready to go at the push of a button so I would be free of the broadcast schedule. For that matter, I could just link to some sick pervert's show and loop it back through mine. This would give me virtually hands free income.

NOT! This type of behaviour is just not in my constitution so I gave up this idea. However, I have not totally given up on the idea of making money on the Internet.

I am publishing Citizen Quasar for a different reason. I am publishing this blog because there are opinions that I have that I want to share with people and get their feedback on. It is not my intention to publish daily entries though I may do this. I will try to publish at least once a week. My goal is to attract about a dozen or so commenters. I will run the blog for two or three months to see if anyone is interested.

As time goes on, I will publish opinions on many things. Some will be more coherent and concise than others so be forewarned that there will certainly be some flops. That’s enough for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home